Bachelorette Emily Maynard Jewelry Collection
From Necklaces to rings, the reality star and former Bachelorette Emily Maynard’s jewelry collection is “designed with mixed metals, hammered hardware, natural stones, and playful contrasts that bring personality to any occasion”. Emily partnered up with Towne & Reese to create an affordable collection of trendy and fashionable jewelry.
Inspired by “antique shows, my mother’s jewelry boxes, just anything around me,” Maynard’s designs showcase tribal details with many pops of color, as she shows in these exclusive peeks at her own personal jewelry boxes and dresser display, now stocked full of her designs.
“I love jewelry,” she told PEOPLE in an exclusive interview. “One of the fun parts of it is there’s no right or wrong way to wear it. As long as it makes you feel good, who cares what other people think?”
Bachelor/Bachelorette Romance Courtney Robertson and Arie Luyendyk Jr.
The Bachelor romances have been heating up lately! The former Bachelor contestant Courtney Robertson couldn’t resist falling for now ex-fiance Ben Flajnik on the 2011 season of The Bachelor. Well Courtney has moved on to a new Bachelor, Arie Luyendyk Jr. the race car driver from Emily Maynard‘s season!
After The Bachelor season wrapped with Courtney and Ben, the long distance relationship couple rarely saw each other and when Ben was caught kissing another women she knew it was over. Courtney was “shocked and hurt” and said “I put up with more than I should”. Now according to Us Weekly she is bouncing back with Bachelorette alum Arie Luyendyk Jr. “He’s a cool guy” and “I’m trying to figure out the next step.” says Robertson. We are excited to see if she will give Arie the final rose!
Lisa Vanderpump’s House Fire!
Photo Courtesy: TMZ.com
The cast of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” was evacuated from Adrienne Maloof‘s home moments ago according to TMZ — shutting down production of the show with Bravo — after a neighboring house caught on fire.
But it wasn’t just any house — it used to belong to Lisa Vanderpump and was featured significantly in the first two seasons of the show.
TMZ.com reported the damage to Lisa’s old mansion (she recently sold) is already “significant” — and firefighters are currently on the scene, desperately trying to extinguish the blaze. No word yet on how the fire started.
How to Become A Reality TV Star
You want to become a reality TV star? With programs like “Dancing With The Stars” and “The Bachelor” topping the TV ratings consistently, the timing has never been better than now!
Here is a list to help you get on your way to becoming a reality star:
1. Move to a major city where there is a lot of casting calls.
2. Enroll in acting and vocal classes
3. Get a head shot (from an entertainment photographer)
4. Compose a resume of all your work (hard copy/ digital file)
5. Get in touch with a talent agency and casting agent.
6. Submit your information online with the reality TV networks that best fit your genre. (Fashion, fitness, history, dating, etc.)
7. Try to attend any industry parties or events (great networking opportunity).
8. Read/ watch the latest entertainment publications and stay up to date on the Hollywood scene. (TMZ, Perez Hilton, E Entertainment, US Weekly, etc.)
9. Get a job in the industry or where industry people hang out doing what ever you can to get your foot in the door.
10. Never give up. You never know when your big break will be!
* For more information on Becoming A Reality TV Star please fill out our contact request form.