How to Become A Reality TV Star
You want to become a reality TV star? With programs like “Dancing With The Stars” and “The Bachelor” topping the TV ratings consistently, the timing has never been better than now!
Here is a list to help you get on your way to becoming a reality star:
1. Move to a major city where there is a lot of casting calls.
2. Enroll in acting and vocal classes
3. Get a head shot (from an entertainment photographer)
4. Compose a resume of all your work (hard copy/ digital file)
5. Get in touch with a talent agency and casting agent.
6. Submit your information online with the reality TV networks that best fit your genre. (Fashion, fitness, history, dating, etc.)
7. Try to attend any industry parties or events (great networking opportunity).
8. Read/ watch the latest entertainment publications and stay up to date on the Hollywood scene. (TMZ, Perez Hilton, E Entertainment, US Weekly, etc.)
9. Get a job in the industry or where industry people hang out doing what ever you can to get your foot in the door.
10. Never give up. You never know when your big break will be!
* For more information on Becoming A Reality TV Star please fill out our contact request form.