Bachelorette Emily Maynard Jewelry Collection
From Necklaces to rings, the reality star and former Bachelorette Emily Maynard’s jewelry collection is “designed with mixed metals, hammered hardware, natural stones, and playful contrasts that bring personality to any occasion”. Emily partnered up with Towne & Reese to create an affordable collection of trendy and fashionable jewelry.
Inspired by “antique shows, my mother’s jewelry boxes, just anything around me,” Maynard’s designs showcase tribal details with many pops of color, as she shows in these exclusive peeks at her own personal jewelry boxes and dresser display, now stocked full of her designs.
“I love jewelry,” she told PEOPLE in an exclusive interview. “One of the fun parts of it is there’s no right or wrong way to wear it. As long as it makes you feel good, who cares what other people think?”
Who is Barry Weiss from Storage Wars?
They call him “The Collector” on the hit A&E Reality Show, Barry Weiss is an eccentric personality with attire and transportation to match. Barry seems to pull up to each and every every episode in a different vehicle from his apparently endless collection of antique and custom cars, trucks, and motorcycles, sporting his trademark skeleton gloves and custom West Coast Chopper shades – not really looking for things to make money on so much as looking for unique and collectible items to add to his collection.
So where does all Barry’s cash come from and how is he able to buy all those lockers when he usually only keeps one or two items, or even nothing at all? Well Barry’s funds don’t come from him becoming a reality tv star, internet rumors suggest he is a former Hollywood producer, which isn’t that far from the truth spelling-wise. The real answer, believe it or not, is produce (fruits and veggies).
Now 60 years old, Barry made his fortune along with his brother Joey Weiss selling wholesale fruits and vegetables. “I owned a produce company,” Barry tells AOL in an interview, “and we exported and imported, my brother and myself. I did that for years.” So I guess his produce company made him a lot of money and now he spends his wealth on collectible items and custom cars.
How to Become A Reality TV Star
You want to become a reality TV star? With programs like “Dancing With The Stars” and “The Bachelor” topping the TV ratings consistently, the timing has never been better than now!
Here is a list to help you get on your way to becoming a reality star:
1. Move to a major city where there is a lot of casting calls.
2. Enroll in acting and vocal classes
3. Get a head shot (from an entertainment photographer)
4. Compose a resume of all your work (hard copy/ digital file)
5. Get in touch with a talent agency and casting agent.
6. Submit your information online with the reality TV networks that best fit your genre. (Fashion, fitness, history, dating, etc.)
7. Try to attend any industry parties or events (great networking opportunity).
8. Read/ watch the latest entertainment publications and stay up to date on the Hollywood scene. (TMZ, Perez Hilton, E Entertainment, US Weekly, etc.)
9. Get a job in the industry or where industry people hang out doing what ever you can to get your foot in the door.
10. Never give up. You never know when your big break will be!
* For more information on Becoming A Reality TV Star please fill out our contact request form.