Meet the Cast from ‘Ready for Love’
Young eligible women from across America will find out how easy it can be to find true love during the two-hour season premiere of the newest reality dating show ‘Ready for Love‘ Sunday March 31st at 8/7c on NBC.
Lets meet the three eligible bachelor’s who will be trying to find that perfect girl on the Ready for Love reality show!
Tim Lopez, a musician from Santa Barbara and lead guitarist from the Grammy Award-nominated band The Plain White T’s
Ernesto Arguello, a philanthropist, civil and architectural engineer from Miami, Florida
Ben Patton, CEO of a private hospital in Texas who invests in businesses across the globe and from Dallas, Texas
New Reality Show – Beverly Hills Nannies
This summer, ABC Family brings Beverly Hills Nannies season 1, a reality show that follows the lives of a group of nannies and mannies, who take care of children of the rich and the famous living in the 90210. Produced by Evolution Media, the production company behind the hit reality shows The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and The Real Housewives of Orange County, Beverly Hills Nannies season 1 will premiere on Wednesday July 11th at 9/8c pm only on ABC Family.
Meet the Cast of Beverly Hills Nannies:
- Kristin Lancione from Fremont, California. She started in the nanny business when she babysat for the mothers at the fitness studio she used to manage.
- Justin Allen Sylvester from Breaux Bridge, Louisiana. He used to be a babysitter for Kyle Richard Umansky.
- Lucy Anne Treadway from Cincinnati, Ohio. She almost got in as a nanny for Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen’s twins.
- Amanda Averill from West Bend, Wisconsin. Her worst experience as nanny was seeing the father of the family with his mistress at their house while the mother and kids are present.
- Manny Scott Cartmill from Maryborough, Queensland, Australia. His best experience was seeing himself first in line in the family drawings of the boys he took care of when they arrived from school one day.
- Amber Valdez from Seattle, Washington. She worked as a nanny for actor Nick Casavettes and Heather Wahlquist.
- Shaun Sturz from Bakersfield, California. For 6 long years, he was a manny for Kenny G and his family.
- Shayla Quinn from Orange County, California. An aspiring recording artist, she started her career as a nanny when she first covered for a friend.
- Party girl Maggie Thorne hopes to be employed as a nanny with the help of her friend Kristin.
Snooki Getting Married Soon?
Jersey Shore reality star Snooki has been busy planning for her bundle of joy, a baby boy, due in September with fiancé Jionni LaValle, but she is not planning a wedding anytime soon.
“I definitely don’t want to get married anytime soon,” Snooki recently told MTV News. “I don’t want to rush everything and get married just because I’m pregnant. I want it to be very special, because I’m only getting married once, and this is the guy. You might as well have the baby and then get all looking good again and then have a wedding and have the baby in the wedding. I want to make it very special.”
Snooki’s new reality show “Snooki & JWoww” premieres tonight (June 21) at 10 p.m. ET/PT on the MTV Network.
Miss Advised Season Premiere
The Bravo Network and actress Ashley Tisdale have teamed up to produce the newest reality show Miss Advised, which season premiere aired tonight 10/9c. The Bravo reality show follows three “relationship experts” as they struggle to stay afloat in the deep end of the dating pool. The women talked to Wetpaint about the show and how it’s a bit different from Bravo’s previous attempts at the non-real housewives niche. For one, the three women don’t interact each other.
They all live in different cities: Emily Morse, a “sexpert” lives in San Francisco; matchmaker Amy Laurent in New York and Internet celebrity (I refuse to refer to her as a relationship expert for a few reasons) Julia Allison in Los Angeles and there won’t be any staged “girls vacations” or “lunches” like we see on other shows. The other difference is we won’t see the women try to solve other’s problems, but instead, they’ll have to tackle themselves. In this season premiere Julia Allison moves from Chicago to Los Angles, why because she says: “the men in Chicago are not for me”. Her parents are obsessed with her love life and want her to settle down with the right guy! F.Y.I Julia previously dated Jack McCain the son of the former presidential candidate John McCain.
Amy says, “It wasn’t easy for us to expose our flaws. At the end of the day, people are either going to love us or hate us for it — but one thing’s for sure, we don’t walk around acting like our poop doesn’t stink!”
Tweet about the show with the hashtag #MissAdvised.